Are you one of those who think ‘outside like home’, then Gran Canaria a recommendable destination for you, then you certainly can not escape from your roots in the Danish-influenced islands, where you can get sandwiches, schnapps, read the menu in Danish, meeting turistlokkende servants who try to lure you into the restaurants with a few Danish phrases and frequently encounter Dannebrogs flashy existence and hear Danish top music.
If a holiday paradise where you can still enjoy the warmth and exotic experiences with the familiar comfort from home is not for you, then take a look at the amazing trips to Gran Canaria from Spies.
Gran Canaria is a versatile travel destination, in addition to wonderful beaches contain active cities where you can go shopping or enjoy a good meal at one of the local restaurants and the welcoming nature of the Canary mountains. Want to get out and try something when in visiting Gran Canaria recommended that in rent a car in part because it is an easy way to get around, but also because there may well be some distance between the various excursions. See a list of recommendable excursions below that easily tilkommes by car:
- Playa del Ingels is Gran Canarias center, where you can go shopping, lazing on the beach and engage in various marine activities such as water scooters. Playa del Ingels is easily accessible by car.
- , where the top floor is filled with bars and parking easily found in association with the Centre. Enjoy a full or half day in the center when you need to get away from Gran Canaria heat.
- Plamitos Park outside Playa del Ingles may want. combined with a half day at the beach in the center and a visit to the subtropical garden, among other things, houses a butterfly sanctuary.
- Aqua Sur: take a trip to Maspalomas and enjoy a full day in the beautiful water park or the glorious green surroundings that draw some tourists to the city. Getting around easily among the city’s various activities consisting of the water park, golf courses and shopping center in a car.
- Take the car to the mountains and enjoy the magnificent views, where you can drive from the famous and large free standing stone Roque Nublo, further to the viewpoint Cruz Tejeda and round off with running north through the breathtaking pine landscape.